Dave Reynolds
Greg & Michael Osborne
Graham Moseley
Karl White
Precision Notts Senior League
NSL Senior Cup
NSL Junior Cup
Tony Mullen
Michael Hartsthorne x 3
Martyn Cheatle
Gedling Southbank FC
James Needham
Malc Storer & Kev Goodman
Neil Laughlin
John Beckett
Russell Booth
Lewis Quayle
James Tewson
Mark Yates(Ravenshead FC)
Woodthorpe Park Rangers FC
Kevin Guise
Jonathan Holt(Radford FC)
Kirkby Athletic FC
Andy Gregory
Chris Munroe(Basford United FC
Kieran Wells (Basford United FC)
St Ives Mariners FC
St Erme FC
Netherfield Albion FC
Calverton MW FC
Stapleford Town FC
PJ - Woodthorpe Park Rangers FC x 2
Oggy & Spiz(Gedling Southbank FC)
Nottingham Community FC
Rod Grubb
Gareth Tye
Wes O Rourke
Malc Storer
Nigel Tasker
Gedling Southbank Reserves
Jim Bethall
Ashland Rovers FC
Andy Clerke(Gedling Southbank FC)
Gavin Rice
Bill Fishwick(Wollaton FC)
Oz(Netherfield Albion FC)
Steve Lee(Bilborough Town FC)
United Grays FC
St Erme FC
Ruan Minor FC
Lee Harrison
Bingham Town FC
Ian Wilkinson
Sherwood Colliery FC
Richard Wanczycki
Herbie and Sue
Ronnie and Shirley

72 Matches
351 goals

Running Total

Tuesday, 29 August 2017


Notts Senior League 
Division Two
I needed a local game as I travel to Devon at 2am for a couple of night before going on to Cornwall for our annual family holiday, so this match fitted the bill with both sides laying second and third in the league table.

The game began at a frantic pace with Lee Clarke the referee playing the advantage and keeping the game flowing but the home side seemed a bit unnerved by this and seemed to want to argue to begin with and Flowserve took advantage of this after 29 minutes when JOE HURST took advantage and put the visitors in front. After 33 minutes, a Newark Flowserve free kick by CHRIS SELF from 20 odd yards found the top corner of the net to double their lead.

On 39 minutes, JOE HURST found himself at the back post to slide the ball home to make it 3-0 to Flowserve..Flowserve then had a couple to add to their tally but didnt capitalize on them.

The Half Time talk must have been good for the Lions as straight away they pressed forward and in the 47th minute JAKE LEIVERS reduced the arrears and within a minute the homesters had a penalty taken and converted by ARRON DARCH.

After 54 minutes, Welbeck were back on level terms when a looping header by veteran JORDAN JOHNSON found the back of the net. The game was then wide open with both sides missing chances to get the vital winner, a fair result in the end and you can see why these two teams are at the top end of the table

Photos of the match can be seen on this LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment