Dave Reynolds
Greg & Michael Osborne
Graham Moseley
Karl White
Precision Notts Senior League
NSL Senior Cup
NSL Junior Cup
Tony Mullen
Michael Hartsthorne x 3
Martyn Cheatle
Gedling Southbank FC
James Needham
Malc Storer & Kev Goodman
Neil Laughlin
John Beckett
Russell Booth
Lewis Quayle
James Tewson
Mark Yates(Ravenshead FC)
Woodthorpe Park Rangers FC
Kevin Guise
Jonathan Holt(Radford FC)
Kirkby Athletic FC
Andy Gregory
Chris Munroe(Basford United FC
Kieran Wells (Basford United FC)
St Ives Mariners FC
St Erme FC
Netherfield Albion FC
Calverton MW FC
Stapleford Town FC
PJ - Woodthorpe Park Rangers FC x 2
Oggy & Spiz(Gedling Southbank FC)
Nottingham Community FC
Rod Grubb
Gareth Tye
Wes O Rourke
Malc Storer
Nigel Tasker
Gedling Southbank Reserves
Jim Bethall
Ashland Rovers FC
Andy Clerke(Gedling Southbank FC)
Gavin Rice
Bill Fishwick(Wollaton FC)
Oz(Netherfield Albion FC)
Steve Lee(Bilborough Town FC)
United Grays FC
St Erme FC
Ruan Minor FC
Lee Harrison
Bingham Town FC
Ian Wilkinson
Sherwood Colliery FC
Richard Wanczycki
Herbie and Sue
Ronnie and Shirley

72 Matches
351 goals

Running Total

Wednesday, 28 March 2018


Trelawny League
Division Four

When at the top of the table, you sometimes have to ground out the odd result and league leaders Praze had to do this having been two goals down at one stage of the match. 

The game kicked off and the Hayle side looked the better and went ahead on 9 minutes, when MATT THOMAS cut in from the right and drilled home a low shot. Praze pushed forward on the new 3g surface, with both sides playing some good football. The First Half seemed to go by very quickly.

The Second Half kicked off and Hayle came out and pushed forward straight away and in the 49th minute, they were awarded a penalty to which DAVE HODGE doubled his sides advantage to 2-0.

This seemed to spur Praze in to action and on 53 minutes, GARETH HONER latched on to a long ball to fire home to reduce the arrears. On 65 minutes, the scores were level when the visitors converted a penalty of their own by MARK MILLER.

Praze then stepped up their game, as the tide turned in their favour and on 73 minutes JAMIE HOOPER just beat the home keeper before converting to score.

In time added on, Hayle thought they had a equalisser when Matt Thomas;s shot bounced off the crossbar.

Must mention the referee who I felt had a excellent match.

Photos from the match can be seen on this LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment