Dave Reynolds
Greg & Michael Osborne
Graham Moseley
Karl White
Precision Notts Senior League
NSL Senior Cup
NSL Junior Cup
Tony Mullen
Michael Hartsthorne x 3
Martyn Cheatle
Gedling Southbank FC
James Needham
Malc Storer & Kev Goodman
Neil Laughlin
John Beckett
Russell Booth
Lewis Quayle
James Tewson
Mark Yates(Ravenshead FC)
Woodthorpe Park Rangers FC
Kevin Guise
Jonathan Holt(Radford FC)
Kirkby Athletic FC
Andy Gregory
Chris Munroe(Basford United FC
Kieran Wells (Basford United FC)
St Ives Mariners FC
St Erme FC
Netherfield Albion FC
Calverton MW FC
Stapleford Town FC
PJ - Woodthorpe Park Rangers FC x 2
Oggy & Spiz(Gedling Southbank FC)
Nottingham Community FC
Rod Grubb
Gareth Tye
Wes O Rourke
Malc Storer
Nigel Tasker
Gedling Southbank Reserves
Jim Bethall
Ashland Rovers FC
Andy Clerke(Gedling Southbank FC)
Gavin Rice
Bill Fishwick(Wollaton FC)
Oz(Netherfield Albion FC)
Steve Lee(Bilborough Town FC)
United Grays FC
St Erme FC
Ruan Minor FC
Lee Harrison
Bingham Town FC
Ian Wilkinson
Sherwood Colliery FC
Richard Wanczycki
Herbie and Sue
Ronnie and Shirley

72 Matches
351 goals

Running Total

Saturday, 31 March 2018


Cornwall Combination League
Att: 31

Been meaning to go to St Just AFC for a few years now but everytime Ive been down in Cornwall on holiday they have always been playing away until today. St Just;s ground is most Westerly ground in Mainland England. A nice clubhouse and small stand on the clubhouse side of the ground.

Before the match, there was a minutes silence, but once the game kicked off, it was the visitors who went on the early attack, but in the first twenty minutes, neither goalkeeper was called in to action.

On 27 minutes, Perranwell broke forward and the SHANE LOOKER turned his defender before shooting low in to the corner of the net to give his side the lead. The next attack could have seen them two goals to the good but their attacker misjudged his run and was offside.

On 33 minutes, it was 20 to the visitors when a long ball over the top saw their IAN BROMWELL beat the offside trap and fire home.

At half time I got a cuppa and returned to the stand and Perranwell began brightly and on 46 minutes made it 3-0 when IAN FERRIS fired in from the edge of the area.

St Just;s head began to drop as Perranwell began to spray the ball around the heavy pitch and added to their misery when adding a fourth and final goal in the 58th minute, when IAN BROMWELL skipped past the defender and cut in and dribbled past the keeper and tapped the ball home

80 photos from the match can be seen on this LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment