Dave Reynolds
Greg & Michael Osborne
Graham Moseley
Karl White
Precision Notts Senior League
NSL Senior Cup
NSL Junior Cup
Tony Mullen
Michael Hartsthorne x 3
Martyn Cheatle
Gedling Southbank FC
James Needham
Malc Storer & Kev Goodman
Neil Laughlin
John Beckett
Russell Booth
Lewis Quayle
James Tewson
Mark Yates(Ravenshead FC)
Woodthorpe Park Rangers FC
Kevin Guise
Jonathan Holt(Radford FC)
Kirkby Athletic FC
Andy Gregory
Chris Munroe(Basford United FC
Kieran Wells (Basford United FC)
St Ives Mariners FC
St Erme FC
Netherfield Albion FC
Calverton MW FC
Stapleford Town FC
PJ - Woodthorpe Park Rangers FC x 2
Oggy & Spiz(Gedling Southbank FC)
Nottingham Community FC
Rod Grubb
Gareth Tye
Wes O Rourke
Malc Storer
Nigel Tasker
Gedling Southbank Reserves
Jim Bethall
Ashland Rovers FC
Andy Clerke(Gedling Southbank FC)
Gavin Rice
Bill Fishwick(Wollaton FC)
Oz(Netherfield Albion FC)
Steve Lee(Bilborough Town FC)
United Grays FC
St Erme FC
Ruan Minor FC
Lee Harrison
Bingham Town FC
Ian Wilkinson
Sherwood Colliery FC
Richard Wanczycki
Herbie and Sue
Ronnie and Shirley

72 Matches
351 goals

Running Total

Thursday, 5 April 2018


Trelawny League

Trying to find the ground proved difficult as we pulled in at the bowls club, cricket club and rugby club and some locals had no idea that their village even had a football club, eventually a local shop guided us out of the village and out in to the countryside to find the ground.

On arrival I was met by a player who felt the game would be on and then joined by the clubs chairman who had a chat, the visitors arrived and then the ref.

The game kicked off and both sides seemed to be quite equal, but on 8 minutes, a back pass took a awful bobble which left the home keeper kicking fresh air as the ball rolled in to the empty net to give the league leaders the lead.

Stithians pushed forward but the visiting backline held firm with their keeper only being forced to make one save. On 29 minutes, a cross from the right, saw the number 11 for Mawnan strike the crossbar before he laid the ball back for KEV MORRIS to rifle home from the edge of the area.

The Second Half belonged to the league leaders as they pushed from the second half whistle and increased their lead to 3-0 on 50 minutes, when TOM RICHARDS hit home from a acute angle.

Stithians defended well but tired legs in the 86th minute began to creep in and DAN KNOWLES;s long range effort made it 4-0.

As we were waiting for the final whistle to be blown and the cold biting, a long ball from midfield found LIAM DENT who ran on to a through ball and fired in to the bottom left hand corner of the net to make it 5-0 to the visitors.

To see the 73 photos from the match, please click on this LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment